Lunch with Daddy

I sat back on my heels. My knees pressing into the mattress. Back straight, head bowed watching the light coming through the blinds dance on my large toffee colored breasts. Breathing excitedly. The cool air in the room mixed with my eagerness creates goose bumps on the back of my neck where my black hair is swept up into a messy bun, and my now hard stiff nipples stand at attention. The anticipation has me moist at the junction of my thighs and I have to resist the urge to touch myself; I have to wait for Daddy. 

He enters wordlessly. My excitement amplifies. I want to look up and try to read his face, to see if he has some frustrations to take out and plans to be particularly rough with me, but I know better and I wait for my instructions. I see him step out of his shoes and place them neatly by the dresser. After a moment I hear him remove his belt. He takes his pants off revealing his muscular tanned legs. He folds the pants, sets them somewhere out of my line of sight and the walks toward me. Even his walk is that of someone in complete control, predatory and intimidating. He sets the belt on the bed next to me and my breathing picks up. He places two fingers under my chin and then lifts my head so that my coffee brown eyes are staring into his deep ocean blues. His face is stern. 

"Are you ready for lunch little one?" He asks. His voice melting my insides, causing me to drip a little onto the gray satin sheets. 

"Yes, Daddy." I reply breathless, the words barely audible. 

He runs his thumb and forefinger gently over my left nipple. The irony is not lost on me as I can tell by the look in his eyes and the smirk he gives that he plans to be anything but gentle with me. He kneels on the carpet in front of me and slowly starts to suck my left nipple. I try hard to stifle the moan building up inside of me, my breathing now erratic. He sucks watching me, waiting for just the right moment. My eyes close and my head rolls back enjoying the pleasure he is allowing me. He bites down. Hard. I whimper, as he takes my nipple between his fingers again, this time pinching and twisting. He pulls the belt from the bed and cracks it hard against my sore nipple, over and over again. I cry out with each hit but I don't forget my manners I make sure to thank him. There is a stinging in my nipple the heat radiates beneath the skin. Fifteen hits with the belt, and then he twists the nipple again. He reaches into the nightstand beside him and pulls out black nipple clamps held together by a small black chain. He firmly attaches one to my to my tortured nipple. The pain ripples right down between my legs. I moan. I need him to fuck me. Seeing the need in my eyes his smiles, and then starts on the other nipple. Slowly sucking and rolling it with his tongue, my breathing increasing, moaning... and then biting down watching my face contort in pain. Cruelly he twists and then showers my nipple with hot licks from the belt. 

"Thank you Daddy." I manage to whimper as he gives his final twist and attaches the brutal clip. 

He tugs on the chain, pulling my nipples, making me cry out, then he stands. He yanks my head back by my hair, holds my gaze for a moment and then pulls my head forward towards his thick, nine inch cock. He tightens his grip on my hair and I eagerly lean in to suck. He yanks my head back again and smacks me hard across the face with his free hand. 

"What do you say?" He asks, his voice threatening and commanding. 

"I'm sorry sir, may I please suck your cock?" I ask timidly, embarrassed that I had forgotten my manners in my excitement to have his cock in my mouth. 

He looks at me for what seems like an eternity. The saliva building in my mouth, thinking of the taste of his cock. My mouth hangs open almost drooling, ready and needing to suck him. He chooses not to answer my plea with words instead he shoves his cock into my mouth and pulls my head forward so that my nose is pressed into his pubic hair. I love the smell of him. He holds me there with his cock down my throat, drool dripping down my chin and onto my tits. My eyes water as I gag on his cock and try to draw breath. He pulls back a little, just enough for me to breathe and then he slams back into my throat relentlessly, over and over again, fucking my throat while I gurgle and gag. The spit coming through my nose and covering my face. He pounds away at my throat, using his hand in my hair to push himself deeper and deeper, until he pushes my head away and throws me down on the bed. I lay on my side and gasp for air. 

"All fours now!" He was not to be trifled with. 

I hurried to get onto my knees and leaned down with my head on the bed, arching my back how Daddy likes. 

"Show me your asshole." He commanded. 

I reached back and held my ass open. Cunt dripping, holes needy. Still trying to catch my breath. I felt the pressure of his cock on my tight asshole. He pushed himself inside and began to fuck my ass hard. I moaned and cried out, and I let my hands slip. He stopped. I froze, I knew I was in trouble I was supposed to hold it open. He pulled out of my ass, and spanked me once hard. 

"I said hold it open." I had displeased him. 

"Sorry, Daddy." I scrambled to spread my ass for him as fast as I could. 

"Do not let go until I say, do you understand?" 

"Yes, Daddy." 

I felt him shift to reach for something. The sting of the belt came down on my asshole and I wanted to let go but I wouldn't dare. Again and again he beat my asshole. I knew I deserved to be punished, I should have obeyed. Again and again. Twenty five hits. 

"I like how your little asshole puckers for me. What do you say?" 

"Thank you, Daddy." 

"Are you going to be a good girl?" 

"Yes, Daddy." 

I heard him open the night stand drawer, and then he pushed a large butt plug deep into my sore asshole, giving me a spanking on each ass cheek once it was in place. I moaned, deep and guttural. 

"Turn over." 

I obeyed quickly not wanting to upset him again. I laid in my back, feeling the plug shifting inside of me as I got into position. He placed his hands under my knees and pulled me so that my butt rested between my feet on the edge of the bed, spreading me wide. He knelt down in front of me again and licked and sucked on my clitoris. I moaned and begged to cum but was denied. I was soaking wet I could feel it dripping down to my asshole. He stopped. 

"Spread your pussy." 

I reached down and spread it open for him. The belt made contact with my sensitive freshly shaven pussy. I grunted and screamed, tears welling up as he whipped my pussy with the belt, but I didn't dare close it. I was a good girl, I kept it spread and felt each stinging hit against my clitoris and the insides of my lips. I lost count of the times he struck me, each hit making me more and more needy. Finally he dropped the belt. 

"Thank you, Daddy." The words rushes past my lips. I was going to combust. 

"Time to tenderize my fuck meat."

"Yes, Daddy."

He gave one last hard smack with his hand, and then he pushed his closed fist inside of me. One hand holding me in place at my waist, the other first slowly moving in and out of my slippery pussy, then punching harder and harder. His fist rubbing the butt plug from the inside with every thrust. My pussy spread wide, I didn't think I would be able to take it. Screaming, crying, and begging. Not knowing how much I could take, but Daddy knew. Daddy knew just what his girl needed. He thrusted his fist in and out over and over, pounding my cervix, shattering my limits. My cries and moans louder and louder, tears streaming down my face, flowing freely like my pussy juices. 

"Please Daddy, May I cum? Please?" 

"Not until I say." 

I didn't think I would be able to hold it. I needed to cum. I didn't want to disappoint Daddy but I was losing control over my body. I was grinding my pussy against his fist. Wanting it deeper, wanting more. Grinding pushing, about to release, ready to take my punishment, and then he pulled his fist out leaving me gaping and wanting.

He stood and allowed me to lick the juices from his fingers, it wasn't as good as his cum but it tasted so good, and it was such a treat (usually I have to wait until the very end for my snack). I licked him clean like a good girl, I wanted to show him that I deserved how he spoiled me. He pulled his hand away and used it to position his cock at the entrance of my swollen, sloppy pussy. He pushed my legs back by my head one hand on each thigh and the fucked me mercilessly. My sore hole pounded. 

"Put the chain in your mouth." 

I pulled the chain on the nipple clamp up and positioned it between my teeth. I held it there pulling my sore nipples while he fucked my abused pussy with a punishing rhythm. Again my body started to betray me, I had to really focus so that I wouldn't cum and make Daddy upset. He fucked me and fucked me while I moaned, grunted, and begged for divine intervention. Finally he said the words. "Cum for Daddy." I did just that, I came hard. He thrust into me a few more times before burying himself as deeply as he could and cumming with me. He pulled the butt plug from my ass which made the orgasm last longer, it was like I started cumming all over again. Then he unclipped my nipples. First one and then the other, the pain spiking in them again as the clips were removed caused my pussy to spasm. He drained his balls, splashing my bruised cervix with cum. Being filled with his seed made me feel like I'd served him well. 

He pulled out and stood up but pushed my knees down to the bed, spreading my legs even further and keeping the cum from dripping out of me. He put 2 fingers into my sore asshole so that he could listen to me whimper like he likes. Then he stepped back and admired my fucked and abused holes. Spread that pussy wide for me baby." He sounded so endearing. I reached down and spread my pussy open, making sure to put my fingers inside so that it would gape open for him. He walked closer, and I felt his warm piss filling the rest of my hole. So soothing and comforting knowing I am filled with Daddy's seed and piss. 

"Thank you, Daddy." 

"Don't let it drip out until I say." 

"I won't Daddy." 

I stay with my legs back body flat on the bed so I don't spill a drop. I don't want to mess up. Daddy walks over to the corner of the room and grabs something and places it by my bottom. It's cool and metal. 

"Come down slowly, so you don't spill any. Get every drop in the bowl." 

I roll my legs down slowly and sit up positioned over the bowl. I let the cum and piss drip down into what I can now see is a dog dish. I use my ruined pussy muscles to push out the rest of the mixture inside of me. A few slow drips and the bowl is full. I lift up as Daddy reaches for the bowl. He takes it from underneath me and places it on the floor, back in the corner of the room. He steps away from the bowl looks at me and the he grants me permission. 

"You May eat." 

I get down onto the floor on all fours and crawl over to the bowl. I eagerly lick up every drop. It tastes so good. I lick my bowl clean, like a good girl, not one drop left. I scoot away from the bowl and kneel sitting back on my heels beside it. I stick my tongue out and keep my mouth wide so that daddy can see I ate all my food. He inspects my dish and my mouth, then pats me on my head. 

"Good, girl." 

I smile, so proud of myself. I always love when I can please Daddy. He gathers his clothes and walks out of the room closing the door. I go into my bathroom and run myself a hot bath. I need to soak my holes and get ready for dinner time.

300x250

Comments